Google Search Tips
As a commitment with our customers, Devo have found the most efficient Google search tips. The purpose of these tips is to give you a powerful tool to make easier your experience through the web search engines.
1. As you may know there are different types of files that you can find when you make a search on Google. Many times we are looking for an specific type of file (PDF, PPT, DOC), these materials can be easily obtained by doing a search with the following format:
2. Sometimes we know that some materials searched in the web are better if they are from educational institutes or universities. In this casa you maybe want to use the Google scholar search or you can add an additional parameter to your search
3. If you are looking for the meaning of an specific word, you don’t need to search all over the web, you just need to use the word define: keyword. The meaning of the word is going to be displayed and also will appear a set of links which might have another definitions of it:
4. If you are looking for the time of any specific location, you don’t need to install time zone software you just need Google to find it out. Use a query for finding the current time of a location such as:
5. Many times it is necessary to look over the weather of some place before leaving to vacation. If you are thinking to visit another city, Google helps you to find the temperature of it:
6. For the sports fans, if you are looking for the scores of some specific sport or team, just type:
7. If you need to calculate something just open Google and type your mathematical expression. You easily can go from basic arithmetic to trigonometrical expressions.
8. if you want to compare your currency with others just type this: